Custom Eyelash Boxes
UNITED STATES (WJW) — The United Parcel Service (UPS), FedEx and DHL are ensuring customers that they will continue to deliver packages despite the coronavirus.
UPS says operations and The UPS Store locations have been designated as critical infrastructure by the governors’ offices in all 50 states.
This means UPS workers will continue to pick up and deliver mail and packages, even in restricted areas.
UPS reminds citizens that even in “unpredictable times, you still have control of your package deliveries.”
Customers can use UPS My Choice to designate where drivers should leave their deliveries, redirect deliveries to another address and receive notifications when deliveries have arrived.
UPS is also taking steps to minimize exposure to customers by no longer asking recipients to sign for packages manually.
FedEx has adopted a similar policy and is abiding by guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and other leading health organizations.
FedEx has taken a variety of preventative actions, including:
- Educating team members about the virus and sharing resources on how to keep the workplace clean
- Encouraging team members to use good hygiene practices, including frequent handwashing
- Reinforcing education and hygiene with regular workplace communications and reminders
- Extending our safety precautions to the point of delivery
- Temporarily suspending signature required for most deliveries in the U.S.
- Except for shipments with adult signature required, physical signature not required
- Regularly disinfecting the equipment used to make deliveries
- Encouraging team members to closely monitor their health and seek medical attention if they develop flu-like symptoms
- Any team member who reports or displays flu-like symptoms will be asked to stay home
- In FedEx Office stores, including locations in hotels, campuses and other retail locations:
- Common customer areas like door handles, self-service copiers and counters are cleaned every 2-4 hours using disinfecting wipes and other disinfectant cleaners on larger surfaces
- Team member breakrooms and meeting rooms are cleaned frequently
- Our restrooms are stocked with lotion cleaner for hand washing, and there are hand sanitizing stations at print and shipping areas behind our counters
Custom Eyelash Packaging usa
DHL has also established a coronavirus task force, titled the Deutsche Post DHL Group Coronavirus task force, for the company. It is led by DHL’s CEO. The task force coordinates with the CDC, WHO and other international health organizations to provide necessary information to all employees and relevant operations.
According to DHL, the task force:
- Meets daily and updates top management on the evolution of the situation
- Ensures our organizations in all countries we operate in follow official authorities protocols, both international organizations and local country health authority advisories (whichever sets the strictest rule)
- Discusses and approves measures as the situation unfolds