How to put on your false lashes
- Clean your eyelids, to remove excess oil and dust.
- Brush your natural lashes, to make them look neat and not get in the way.
- Take out your eyelashes from the tray, with a pair of Eyelash Tweezers
- Hold the lash strip up to your eye to measure the length, if it is too long, trim band to fit lash line.
- Apply Eyelash Glue on the lash band, and wait for 30 seconds for the glue to get tacky.
- Using tweezers, place the false lash as close to your natural lash line, starting with the center, inner and then outer side.
- Press the false lashes against your natural lashes, using your hands or a pair of tweezers.
- (optional) Apply eyeliner
And you are Done.